Dymo Rhino 4200 Label printer (PN 1801611)
Dymo Rhino 4200
- The RHINO 4200 is a label printer developed exclusively for facility, security, and professional AudioVideo istallers.
- “Hot Keys” for instant formatting of wire wraps and flags, plus vertical, fixed length labels and serialized labels
- Shortcut keys for creating and formatting anything including Code 39 barcodes, fixed-length labels, wire and cable wraps, Code 128 bar codes
- Accepts 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4" RHINO labels and prints directly on Heat Shrink Tubing
- Uses thermal transfer print technology – no ink is needed!
- Requires 6 “AA” batteries or optional AC Adapter (item 15519)
- New "Favorites" key for single-key access to your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms
- NEW “Custom” key prevents needless repetition - customize and save settings for individual label formats
Dymo Rhino 4200 Heat Shrink Tubing Printer and Label Writer
Rhino Heat Shrink Tubing Printer (Dymo Rhino 4200) - The Dymo Rhino Pro 4200 All-purpose labeling tool features a redesigned QWERTY keyboard that was previously only found on the top of the line Rhino 6500. was developed especially for security, home automation and audio video labeling and other light commercial and residential applications. Featuring “Hot Keys” for quick formatting of all kinds of label types including wire wraps and flags, plus vertical, fixed length labels and serialized labels. Also capable of doing Code 28 and Code 129 Barcodes.
Dymo Rhino 4200 Label Printer • Includes RHINO 4200 printer and one 3/4” white Flexible Nylon label cartridge. Requires 6 “AA” batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter
|SKU||Product Name||Manufacturer Part Number (MPN/GTIN)|
||Dymo Rhino 4200 Label printer (PN 1801611)